Saturday, August 29, 2015

All Time Max and Jaycole Outfits

              Hi Readers, It's DividedHeart Here. Today we are going to talk about the new All Time Max and Jaycole outfits that are in the Woozworld store this week. Lets get started.

              First, we have the All Time Max outfit. Lets talk about the hair with this new WNS woozworld outfit. I like this hir because it really shows the rock music type of a hair. I say this because alot of people in a rock band usually have really spiky hair.

              Next, There's the Jacket. I really like the Jaket in th All Time Max outfit. Its shows your a Rock Music person. Its a neat Jacket with the spikes that are on the wrist, shoulder, and neck of the jacket are really cool. It's kinda like a biker jacket, and then I also like the little pocket they have on the Jacket.

             Now, we are to talking about the pants. I like the pants in this WNS outfit because its simple, but also it shows rock. I really like the chain they have on the pants. I also like the little whole on the pants leg.

             Finally, We have the shoes. I like the shoes because they are plain and simple, they dont have spikes and they dont have chains on the shoes. They look more like rock boots with out the spikes and chains in my opinion.

            Now, lets move onto the Jaycole Hip-Hop wns outfit. We will start with the hair, I like how they designed the hair. It looks more Hip-Hoppy because the hair is shaved on the sides like a Hip-Hop artist would have.

           Next, we have the Jacket. I actually like this Hip-Hop jacket because it's really cool how they have the word "Yeah" on the jacket. In my opinion it makes the Jaycole jacket seem more hip-hoppy with the word "Yeah" on the jacket, since alot of Hip-Hop people use the word "Yeah".

          Then, we have the Pants. I like the pants because they are plain, simple, and easy like hip-hop artist or dancers would wear.

           Finally, there are the shoes. I like the shoes and how they are designed, they look hip-hoppy. I like how for the Jaycole shoes they have two different parts that can be colored on the Jaycole shoe.

          This have been Porter, Bye Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment