Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hopeless Romantic

Q: "Dear Red, I've recently been having trouble with guys. I don't know what's so wrong with me.. I don't think anybody likes me and idk how to get them to like me. It makes me sad because all my other friends have boyfriends except for me.. Maybe I'm better off alone? Help.."

A: Dear Hopeless Romantic, I know the struggle with guy troubles!! I was there before! There's not a whole lot you can do to "make a guy like you" you kind of just need to go with things. Make sure you're always acting like yourself, don't change to be appear like somebody who a guy would like. Because you'll end up being unhappy, because a guy wouldn't be able to see the true you.  I struggled with that. Also, nothing is wrong with you hun! You're amazing the way you are, and don't allow anybody to take that away from you okay? Secondly, just because all your friends are dating, doesn't mean you're behind, or less of a person. It just means life is waiting before you get somebody super awesome!! You need to help find your prince charming, the poor fool might have gotten stuck in a tree somewhere or something okay? I personally understand how you feel,  I had all of these issues before I found my current boyfriend, who I have now happily been with for nearly 4 months. I promise, you'll find somebody, just remember the 3 C's! Stay COOL,CALM, and CONFIDENT!! <3 Good Luck Darlin'.
~ RedBlueGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment