Friday, August 14, 2015

Le Idea Post

Hai Whimsies, It's Duckie

I'm so sorry to be posting so late, I was busy planning my bday party in real.

But i'm here to talk about a new idea of mine!

Well it's not really much of an idea because I have no idea what the idea is actually about. Idk if that makes sense or not.

It's an idea of making an idea basically. And that's where one or a group of you come in.

Lately I've been more than depressed. I almost died yesterday due to asthma attacks, but that's another story. People have been interfering with my life, hurting me, when I thought they were my friends and people who cared about me. And tbh, I hate them, with everything I own, I swear I hate them ;-; . But I really do not want my anger to effect others.

By helping me control my bi polar and anger management issues. Message or pc me in Woozworld an idea, that can and will help others. It can be a club, or just me another person changing someone's experience in ww. Whatever it is, as long as it helps someone out, that's all I need to hear. Let's do it ;D.

Tip of the day: (While we are on the topic) Don't let your anger control you. This tip is pretty self explanatory. You can end up doing a lot of things you don't mean when you're mad. When i'm mad, I usually take a nap, it helps me. And although sometimes it doesn't always help, I do know that if I act while being mad I could really hurt someone and could possibly regret it later. I lost a very important friend the other day, I was very mad at him, and now I don't have him anymore. And I regret every bit of it, it hurts a lot not to have him by my side. Please, read this and understand this because no one should feel the pain of regret, not if I can stop it. So next time your mad, do what makes you happy, and when you're feeling sane again, then make the choices necessary.

That's all for Today :D

See ya lates loves -Le Duckie


No comments:

Post a Comment