Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Le WNS Outfits for Girls 2 ;)

Hiya Charismatics, It's Duckie

Here to talk about the outfits in stores :p

So sorry I'm posting late, again. Life's been hard and busy on me.

But anyway every girl I know is just drooling over the Ari outfit, let's take a look :D

...

So this was Jenny's Fit and it's called Jenianagrande. I personally am never really for 

Jenny's outfits but jenny's rock this time. We have the Ariana hair. High, wavy 

ponytail with her signature kitten ears. Along with a cute fitting, one colored sweater. 

The skirt so fluffy oh my, ruffles at the bottom to give it some pump. And the shoes 

are high that are about below the knee. It has a medium wedge and a cute bow at the 

top of them c:Very accurate ari outfit. Looks great on light and dark colors. Maybe 

Friday I will  definitely post some people wearing different color codes. Now let's 

move on to  Le Mya's :O ;)

...

So this is Mya's outfit called Mianna. Now personally Rhianna is my favorite girl 

singer. I... they chose the weirdest outfit for Rhianna. She dresses so much differently 

than this. Very inaccurate, so mad! But it is a little cute. The hair is also a high pony 

but it's straight and has front, short bangs to go with. We have a crop top with a sheer 

covering over it. This is I will say is like Rhianna. Next a pencil skirt, one colored, a v 

like shape at the bottom. And the shoes is a short heel, a few lace that remains black. 

And the shoe can be colored three colors but I only wanted two so ya.


...

So yea that's it for that :p

...

*** Attention all Bloggers (Offical and Trail) There will be a meeting on August 21 at my Whimsical Unit. Time will be posted tomorrow. Be there we are announcing new officials and people who will possibly be kicked out. We will also talk about new updates and etc.***

...

My bday is like not even around the corner, it's 

pulling up in my drive way! xD August 21 4:00 

wt at this unit! Don't forget it :D Invite friends 

idc. If you come there's only two rules (besides 

the obvi woozworld coc). One rule: Turn up!

Like fr if you don't turn up i'll make you K? K. ** Another rule: DRAMA FREE FREAKIN 

ZONE. Don't bring nun of that there K? K. Once you pop in that room all drama goes bye bye :D

...

Tip of the day: Be Kind. So on my woozin status if you've never seen, It says, "No one deserves any less than kindness" Or something similar to that. Guys there's no better feeling in the world than knowing you've done good to someone, or you've helped someone achieved something in their life just because you decided to put your pride down and be nice. I understand that there are times when you have to stand up for your self, trust me I do it every day. But whenever you can, be the nicest you, you can be. Because whatever goes around, comes around. If you're nice, niceness will come back, but if you're rude, and harmful it will definitely come back around as well, and it sucks, I know the feeling ;-;. So just do me a favor and do something nice tomorrow for 3 people, please? And when you something nice for each person, tell each of those three people to be kind to another 3 people and tell those 3 people to be nice to another 3 people. You get where I'm going here xD and the niceness def will spread :D. When you do this I promise whatever you were feeling, your day will be a bit better, Guaranteed.

...

That's all for today !

See ya lates loves -Le Duckie


No comments:

Post a Comment