Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MAX5 and J-Dragon Outfits.

              Hi Readers! Its DividedHeart :D. Here to talk to you about the New MAX5 and J-Dragon outfits that are in store this week. I hope you enjoy it :D.
    
             We will start with the MAX5 outfit. I really like this outfit alot! Its A Great Woozen designed outfit! Great outfit creating skills too. Anyways, Lets get started.

             First, we have the hair. I like the hair With the Little earrings on one side of the hair. Its always cool when you have earrings with the hairs. My favorite is the Bandana. Its really cool with the tied part in front, but I do also like the little lightning bolts on the Bandana.

             Now, There's the shirt. The shirt is my favorite. I like how the creator of MAX5 put a shirt under neath and then on top of that shirt is the other shirt that says "ROCK" and the shirt on top is more with the sleeves pushed up. I also like how they have the 2 lines on both of the sleeves of the outside shirt. and then there's the little bracelets on the wrist of one arm.

             Next, The pants. In my opinion the MAX5 pants are really cool and unique. I say that because I really never see pants with lightning bolts on them. It's also really cool having the Hanker Cheif  on one side of the pants.

             Finally, The shoes. The shoes are really nice. Also they arn't to plain. They are very a neat Idea with the little Lightning bolts on them. I really like these shoes alot. I'd wear them everyday if I had to!


             Now Lets talk about the J-Dragon Outfit, This outfit is a really Cool hip-hop outfit. I actually Like this outfit alot! Lets begin!

             First, There's the J-dragon Hair, I really like this hair because Its Plain, and not to much and you can have two colors to the hair if you want to. It's also Bushy :D.

            Then, There's the shirt. I like this shirt because its a cool hip-hop shirt. It's really cool with the shiny/Bling type of necklace. Then it has the little lines on the side and in the middle it has the little buttons. Then on the sides it had the number Eights. Very cool designed Hip-hop shirt.

            Now, we have the shorts. I like the Hip-hop designed shorts. They are actually really cool. I think it makes it really hip-hoppy with the Shiny chain hanging out from the shorts. It's really cool!

            Finally, The shoes. I like these shoes alot, They are really hip-hoppy and cool. I like how they are designed with the Shoes. How the shoes have the line on the shoes, then on the top they have some of the socks. It's just a really cool design!

      By the way readers, I accidentally hit Ok without coloring the shirt. That's why it doesn't match.

           This has been Porter, Byeee! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment